Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Me Oh My, May is Nigh!!

Ok, so that title was a little corny. It is obviously very apparent by now that I get quite a kick out of alliteration and rhyming.

Take pleasure in the little things, I always say!!   :0 )

So the reason I have been absent for so long, is because I have been absolutely swamped by work. I basically was in charge of putting together an entire town hall in what one would call quite a short amount of time, and I had other responsibilities that needed to get done for another event, and Earth Day was April 22, plus all of my other duties. So, I was busy.

I really want to keep up with this! But, at least I haven't let it completely fall by the wayside...

So, here is an outfit!!!   :0 )


 White blouse: Maurices
Pink cardi: Maurices
Blue/pink plaid skirt: Orsay
Grey tights: Target
Grey bowtie mary janes: Mossimo

Did anyone do anything cool for Earth Day? I always like hearing about any effort people are making to help preserve the Earth. 

That's right... I'm a tree hugger!!!  :0 )   But even I can do better... I do always try to include thoughts of the environment in everything I do, though. It can get pretty tough sometimes. 

Earth From Above by Yann Arthus-Bertrand

Well, Happy Earth Day everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment