Huzzah! Kaitlynn is so cute, she and I are a lot alike! You should definitely check out her blog!
All righty, on to the required stuff that comes with the award! :0 )
The AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
- Tell us seven things about you
- Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award
Seven things about me:
- I received a Fulbright grant for journalism and thus spent a year in Munich working on my journalism skills. And... got to interview Lady Gaga during this excursion. I kid you not. It was awesome.
- I plan things to a tee. I love love love making to-do lists and I am not a very spontaneous person, which sometimes bugs me. But it bugs me more not to have a plan.
- I love the bagpipes. I even set out to learn how to play them in college... that didn't really work out.
- Anytime I want to know something, no matter how random or obscure, I always Google it. This can be anything from "what happens when you die" to "how to use a french press."
- Elephants are the coolest and most beautiful things on the earth.
- I was born on Christmas, and thus have two middle names. Christine Noel.
- I can't concentrate on just one thing. Ever. Also, I like telling people about me. Which makes it hard to stop at 7... but I will spare you.
Seven fabulous blogs:
Just a note--choosing these blogs took a LOT of time as I thoroughly thought my decision through. (Wow that sentence is full of the "tho-" words...) Anyway, I apologize to any of the blogs I list if they have already received this award, but then again, what's bad about getting an award twice!?!?
Check them out!
- I love Melina's blog. She has great style and her photos are fantastic!
- I recently discovered Steffane's blog through Weardrobe, and I must say I am loving it so far!
- Piglet has great style. I get a lot of inspiration from her!
- Brooke has wonderful fashion sense, and a lot of pictures to glance through!
- Love this blog, and she just cut her hair!
- Ha I love her Barbies and Ballet. :-)
- I love Katie's photos. They are so simple and yet so striking.