Sunday, January 9, 2011

Purple Hearts

Blarghhh so I didn't post yesterday... even though these pics ARE from yesterday!!! Today I definitely did not wear anything noteworthy. I was just in Albuquerque with my boyfriend, Martin, and we did not do anything special!!! Just lazed around and watched movies while he made me breakfast, lunch and dinner. I like that.

But here is yesterday's outfit!

I like the plaid paired with the striped socks... what do you think?

Oh yes... and if you'll notice... I chopped off all my hair!!! I LOVE it. It's super easy to style! It's verrrrry different though, and probably the shortest I've ever had it! It makes me feel more... adult. I wonder if that's a good thing??

Outfit details:
Shirt: JC Penny
Skirt: New Yorker (purchased while living in Germany)
Leggings: Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Thrifted
Earrings: World Market
Bracelet: Target

This location is actually my backyard! It's a very pretty location, but not a landmark... I have a feeling I might be taking more than a few pictures in this location just because it's so accessible!! But I really will aim to go to a new location at least once a week... there are so many cool places here to see!

So yay! Tomorrow I am going to spend some time joining all the fashion communities out there (or at least some of them!) to try and bring some readers to my blog!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment