Friday, January 7, 2011

Snowballs

My first outfit post!!! Whoooo I am abnormally excited...

Ok so I have decided that I am going to TRY to take pictures in different locations around Santa Fe, since there are so many scenic places that also have such rich history. So I will give a little info about the location, as well as the outfit!!!

And I am REALLY big on jewelry, so expect to see a lot of that tied in as well.

So I know I look very snow-bunnyish, but I like it!!!

I have a crooked smile kinda. I like it.

This is one of my favorite necklaces!!! Kate made it for me. I call it Bubbled Blue.

I put this one up cause I really like the shadow I am casting.
Outfit details:
Vest: North Face

Black T-shirt: Target
Pink vest: Maurices
Jeggings: Maurices
Boots: Target
Earrings: Target


The location is Overlook Park! This huuuuuge canyon is about two blocks away from my house. The river is the Rio Grande. It's in White Rock, NM, which is technically Los Alamos, NM. 

 
Here's Kate!
Outfit details:
Grey hoodie: Thrifted
Scarf: New York & Co.
Jeans: Express
Unknown black clogs


Her rings are awesome. I am pretty sure she craft-faired one of those babies and one is her grandma's spoon ring!!!

Katelyn made this necklace too!!!! She is sooooo awesome. I call this piece... ladybug.
Very fitting.

YAY!!!!! Wow I can't believe how fun that was.
I am in love with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment