Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aquarium Bound


A bit of weird title, I suppose. But I am headed to Denver this weekend with my fam to go SNORKELING! I think I may just be a bit excited. I really want to go on a trip, I am getting a bit stir-crazy, and while I would love for that destination to be Greece or Thailand, I am very down with settling for Denver at the moment. 
We're headed up there because my sister and her fiance live there, and my uncle will be coming into town for a lil visit! He is cooler and knows how to scuba dive... does my sister's fiance... I want to learn!!! How completely amazing would that be... ahhhh being underwater is unlike anything else to me on this earth. I absolutely love it. Yah, should probably get on that. My boyfriend is certified in scuba diving too!! Yeow, I am the slacker scuba student apparently...

This outfit is just something I threw together once cause I really wanted to wear these shoes. Love these shoes, but I find they are a bit challenging to incorporate into outfits. I think it worked here though! Black tights... can't really go wrong? I think that's a true statement... at least I hope it is.   
:0 )

 Dress: Body Central
Cardi: Target
Tights: Target
Booties: Target
Random jewelry (sorry can't remember where I got them! Oh, and is it apparent yet that I love Target??)

By the way, I cannot wait for Spring.

4 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit! Great items mix!
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes and these tights are just too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fashionable!!!
    i like the lace with boots

    ReplyDelete