Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Certain Shades of Brown


I am SICK. Boooooo. I knew it was coming though... ahhh the downside of prophetic vision... haha. Wow I am delusional.  I had a three day weekend too, and now it's turned into a four day one. Which isn't bad, but I would rather feel good and be at work than feel crappy and be at home. I would most of all like to feel good at be home, but things don't work that way! I did do a lot of work from home, but it's not the same. Ahhh well. I hope this cold goes away soon and doesn't get worse before it gets better!

  
   Brown leather jacket: Mossimo
Purple dress: Modcloth
Leggings: Mossimo
Brown boots: Jessica Simpson
Teal pashmina: Naschmarkt in Vienna

I think the next time I wear this outfit I won't wear the brown jacket and these brown boots together. I think the shades of brown are too different to be paired together.

Any thoughts?
 
Anyway, do you ever feel like your life gets stagnant? I am feeling like that right now. I go through these phases every so often. I need a big change or something so that I don't feel like I am stuck in a rut. 

Any suggestions?

That's all for today, stay well everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment