Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kleenex Confetti


Ugh glug blergh blagh!! If you couldn't guess... I am still sick!!  :0 (  Stupid dang COLD!!! It is nottt cool. I thought it would be better by now... by I think it's actually getting worse! These pics are from a few days ago, I had a bank of pictures that I could use in case this happened! Good thing too because I haven't gotten out of my sweat pants and T-shirt in daysss. Yah foresight!!  :0 )

 Black blouse: Couture 
Grey cami: Mossimo
Jeggings: Maurices
Teal pashmina: Vienna's Naschmarkt
Black Pumps: Steve Madden

OK these black pumps are my absolute FAVE. Not only are they super cute, they are also super comfy! They go really well with soo many things. Hooray for comfortable pumps!

This week has been so weird!! I had to work from home ever since Tuesday, and now it's the weekend for me! Kinda awesome, but I hate feeling unproductive. I really have been lately, boo! 

Tomorrow I am hoping to get back into the swing of things... we will see what happens. I need to go to bed early, even though I slept for about 14 hours yesterday!

I hope everyone is happy and healthy!

3 comments:

  1. I love this color scarf! I use to have one just like this, but I lost in some cafe or bar. SIGH! I want it back :/ following you now!

    Follow me back?
    oldirtyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love steve madden shoes. your pumps are really cute. thanks for visiting my blog, neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your scarf, it looks great on you!
    Love the Steve Maddens as well!

    ReplyDelete