Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I've Got Sunshine


So it's FINALLY starting to get back to normal temperatures here. Sheeshie weather!! What were ya tryin' to do to me?? I realize there was a lapse in postings over the weekend, but I just had NO time!! Haha. All my time was spent eating delicious food (Chicken Mirabella, Porterhouse Steak and King Crab to be specific) and drinking delicious wine and chillin' out with Kate and Teeny. I am finally getting around to posting my outfit pics I think it was from Wednesday? Sorry guys... C'est la vie!!

 




Dress: JC Penny 
Peacoat: Old Navy
Pink purse: JC Penny
Leather gloves: ? Bought in Germany
Black long-sleeve: Mossimo
Leggings: Mossimo
Boots: George
Earrings: Bealls
Ring: Custom made


I hope everyone had an awesome Valentine's Day! I usually could not give a crap about V- Day, but this weekend was awesome. My little Teeny even bought me flowers, which, I can honestly say I did not see coming...   :0 )

No comments:

Post a Comment